TSM as the project manager functions as a representative of the customer. Our customer-based organisation of work proceeds from the wishes of the customer and includes, if necessary, the following activities related to the construction process:
- Writing down the customer’s idea in legal form.
- Preparation of the detailed plan.
- Identification of technical possibilities.
- Acquisition of design specifications.
- Finding designers, activities during the design stage.
- Obtaining approvals for the design from government agencies, applying for the building permit.
- Finding the builder(s) and activities of the construction stage.
- Construction supervision on the part of the customer.
- Acceptance of the construction and acquisition of the authorisation for use.
- Activities during the warranty period.
Both in carrying out different procedures and in the provision of the entire service, TSM follows the sequence of activities and procedures according to logic, laws and technology. Starting or completion of any above-mentioned procedure presumes its acceptance by the customer.
Advantages of the project management service of TSM:
Taking full responsibility before the customer for the full service package including all works of the planning and design process (optional consultant, designers, builders, supervision, etc).
High professionalism in the speciality, incl. the conclusion of customer-based design, construction, insurance and other contracts worked out in the course of long practice.
Faster work method – the construction process is simultaneous with the design by dividing the design and construction works into parts.
Customer-based approach, i.e. proposals are made to the customer, selecting the best alternatives and bearing in mind the best interests of the customer but leaving the right of the final decision to the customer.
Open work method, i.e. allowing the customer to monitor the organisation of all tender procedures, work of contractors and settlement of accounts with them through working meetings and consistent reporting.
Reduction of the work load of the customer (only one contract with the project manager, reporting and settlement of accounts within that contract).
The result is more thoroughly analysed and conforms better to the needs of the customer.